Mar 1, 2013

Weekend Tidbit




My baby is growing up! He loves to stand using people, furniture, anything he can get his hands on. I'm not encouraging walking yet though. He has also started to "click" with his tongue while he plays. He wont do it in the moment with us, but we hear him as he crawls around. I'm also being more consistent with using sign language. 

I ordered a regime from Liz Earle. We'll see how it goes. It gets wonderful reviews on every website I checked. Most skincare and cosmetic companies have one or two standout products, and the rest are just okay. Not Liz Earle! The lowest I ever saw was a 7.5 out of 10. That's not bad at all. The products are natural as well. Always a plus in my book. 

I'm also looking into a product by ORG Skincare. Their mineral peel seems like a rock star product, and it is also natural. It's so hard to find a natural product that will work. Most things that are effective are loaded with nasty chemicals. So natural and effective is a bit of an oxymoron. This seems to be a miracle product. Not sure if I want to spend the $44 on it though. I'm trying to do the cost per use. "If I use it once a week, how long will the bottle last me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment